Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Campaign Phase 2, Week 3 Update


Time for a Campaign update -

The detachment of Grey Knights refused to let their honor suffer. After suffering a great defeat at the hands of the Eldar, In order to keep their honor intact they began the recovery of all of their Slain brothers to grant them the honor of a hero's burial back on Titan. Lost amongst their number was a Brother-Captain whose body had fallen into the hands of a Space Marine Force loyal to the Fallen Captain. These Marines were not just going to sit idly by and not use this as an excuse to bring even more death to the grey knights and so decided on ambushing them, to use the body of the fallen Brother-Captain as bait. Not to be outdone the Grey Knights fought and were able to recover the body of their Captain, but at great cost to their forces including the death of a mighty librarian hero.


With the special mission done for this phase, this brings about the closing of phase 2 of the Campaign and the final tally for both sides is as follows -

Forces of Disorder - 5
Forces of the Imperium - 7

With the Imperium taking this phase, they will be granted the following ability for the next phase - All Fast Attack Choices count as scoring. I will be posting the rules for the next phase in the next day or so including the special mission rules. I have had some requests from players of wanting to switch out armies. I for one am ok with this however all parties in the campaign need to be in agreement of the choices as we really want the teams to remain balanced as much as possible.

I have attached some pics of my finished Nightlord Terminators to show you what I am currently working on, these were old ones that I painted back several years ago however as I painted my new ones with terror markings and lightning bolts, I wanted to update these as well. Let me what you guys think...

No comments:

Post a Comment