Monday, April 6, 2015

WIP Blood Angels continuation

Hey guys, what's up?  With all the excitement of the Las Vegas Open gone now and my temporary  break from hobbying due to trying to get models ready for the event it's time to get back on the horse and start to work on my next project. Over the course of 3 years, I have collected what I like to call a multiple options  army.  What do I mean by that you may ask,  I have collected several pieces for a space marine that I can run as either blood angels or standard or a generic space marine army (looking at the raptors at the moment due to their cool chapter tactics).  Having painted 2 red armies, I wanted to do something different with this one except for the death company which I kept in their default color scheme.  For the tacticals I went for a sea green color made up of 3 GW paints - incubi darkness, sotek green with temple guard as the highlight.  All imperial markings I am doing with brass gold which is a more subdued gold which I like.  All 5 of my drop pods are painted the same way as well as my 2 storm ravens.  So far I am loving the color scheme as it looks striking and different on the table top.  pics posted are of the death company WIP as well as my drop pods.  I need to age the drop pods a little bit as right know they look a little clean.  I plan on running this army and my Night lords chaos space marine army as my main 2 armies this year.  Of course with the new khrone daemonkin codex coming out and the rumored admech army who knows if I will stick to these 2 armies only.  Such is life for an A.D.D war gamer. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment