Friday, April 27, 2012

Chaos Space Marine Rumors for 6th ed.

For those who cant seem to get on Tasty Tastes' website (Blood of Kittens)due to it crashing and all, I was able to get ahold of the Chaos Space Marine rumors that he posted. I listed these below -Troop Choices will be Chaos Space Marines and Cultists -All Cult Marines are Elites No new Special Characters -Special Characters will unlock Cult Marines as troops (Kharn for Berserkers and so on) -Typhus makes Cultists into Zombies -Chaos Dreadnaught is removed and replaced with a new unit (like how pariahs were replaced with Lychguard) -CSM now get a Flyer a Mechanical Chaos Dragon (model is done will be part of initial release) -Lesser and Greater Demons are gone -Spawn replaced by “Fell Beast” I feel like I am missing something… Oh yeah… Almost Forgot... Rules for Traitor Guard are in! Now for some of my thoughts, to be completely honest with you with out him posting any of the wargear or other options which he says he will do at a later time, this codex seems more like he put it as a clean up of the old book. I dont think they will replace the Chaos Dreadnaught, I mean that would be mean the end of Forgeworlds awesome Dreads and completely goes against the rumors for the starter box which claims that a chaos dread will be in the box. Flying Mechanical Dragon, ah no, that sounds pretty wierd, I guess if Grey Knights got the Dreadknight Chaos needs a mechanical beast for him to slay... lol. Deamons gone, this one I hope isnt true as I was hoping that Daemons out of the Daemon codex would be in the book so this rumor I hope is false. In terms of the cult troops being elite, this is definitely a throw back to the 3.5 codex where special characters or marked lords opened the cult marines into troops, this one definitely sounds plausible. Traitor guard rules are pure win in my book and one of the rumors I hope to be true. Tasty Taste, thanks again for the rumors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment