Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Call of Chaos....again..


Arrgh, just when I have committed myself to finishing my Black Templars/Witch hunter army I see this on the Forge world main page... and again the creative juices start to flow, that I need, no I must get that model and convert him into a Nightlords Commander. I mean look at that scowl on his face, just picture his armor painted in the Midnight blue and gold of the Nightlords, I think I finally found my new Nightlords commander... Why is it that Forgeworld produces models that are just incredible looking? It would be an easy conversion too, and after reading Soul Hunter completely in Fluff with how the Nightlords scavenge the battlefield for armor, I could say my Nightlords Commander beat the tar out of a Raven Guard Captain and stole his armor. Maybe by next week after I get paid I will be able to convince my better half that I need to order this model.. ARRGH.. No, no I need to continue with painting my Space Marines and Witch Hunters.. Well at least I stuck to my schedule and my first squad of Sister are done, 10 sisters with 2 melta guns (my versions of them anyways) and a sister superior. Now to finish my Dominion Squad of 5 Sisters and my Cannoness and I will be done with my Witch Hunter allies for my Black Templars; for now anyways. Pics are my completed Sisters, still thinking on putting decals on them, I did on the first 5 and I must say I love the way they look. What do you guys think about decals?

No comments:

Post a Comment