Thursday, May 13, 2010

First Time ever...



Will I decided to take the plunge and create a blog. I guess after listening to many a podcast and reading other blogs I decided to finally take the plunge. I primarily want to use this as a way of motivating myself to get some of my armies painted. I primarily play chaos space marines in which I have 2 armies, my Nightlords and my Pre-Hersey Thousand Sons. Both of these armies are painted and so the issue really lies with my 1st army and my 3rd army. Right now I want to finish my first army, my Black Templar Space Marines. Funny that an army that is almost all black and yet I still haven't finished it. I just found them tendious to paint and I just found Chaos to be more fun which is what motivated me to paint them. I got most of my infantry done, I just need to finish a crusader, 2 dreads, and maybe a vindicator, I haven't decided yet. What really makes this army interesting for me is the induction of some Witch Hunter units. I also have a Witch Hunters army, in pieces really but after taking a look one day through my bits box and buying a couple of boxes of Sisters, I now have about 1000pts of Sisters. I want to get them done so that I could still use them as allies before this gets changed which with all of the abuse of using inquistors and Mystics with Guard armies will speed the process up. The pics are some of my finished Sisters. Im hoping to finish my first squad of 10 by this weekend.. Well thats the plan anyway. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment