Friday, September 10, 2010

Back to Chaos...


Last Saturday was the last week for my planetary empires campaign and wow was it full of surprises... Overall with almost 13 titles our local Eldar player took it beating out both a blood angels and space wolf player for the top spot, maybe their is something to this idea that its the player that makes the list and not the list that makes the player.

The missions varied as well and not all objective based so these wins were not easy. Of the 8 players I thought that it would come down between the Blood angel, the Space Wolf, or the Chaos player who plays a solid Slaaneshi themed list and who in fact tied the eldar player who besides the tie went undefeated. I unfortunately wasn't able to play as yet again all of the players showed up. No pick up games either as all the tables were being used.
Oh well, this week began with me concentrating on getting back to my Chaos/Space Wolves army and actually finishing my first 20 Grey Hunters/Chaos space marines. Now I need to concentrate on my 15 man Bloodclaws squad, my 2 Long Fangs squads, and my 4 HQ's which I already started on.

I have a 2000 pt tourney that I might be a part of and I would love to take this army, but we shall see as I would like to have more of it done before I take it for a test drive. Pics are of my Finished Chaos marine/Grey Hunters (just got to do the trim around the bases). Let me know what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment