Friday, February 25, 2011

Chaos Space Marine.. the RPG...


Talk about awesome News!!! Fantasy Flight games just released details on their next 40K RPG. Called Black Crusade we can finally play as chaos space marines!! Since the release of deathwatch last year I have been hoping that they would finally release a Chaos game. Based on the description, players can play as either humans or CSMS who follow the lure of chaos.. Just think about that, getting the chance to play a Rogue psycher, a Raptor, or even a chosen terminator. I can't wait to see the book as their other products have been nothing short of phenomenal!! I currently own Dark Hersey and the book itself is gorgeous. Even if your not an RPG fan, as a 40K fan you owe it to yourself to pick up these books just to read the fluff and check out the pics.

I actually got into "gaming" playing RPG's. From Dungeons and Dragons 2nd edition, to Paranoia, Marvel Super heros, to Vampire the Masquerade, RPG's have always been part of me and luckily for me my wife's life. The really cool thing about playing these 40K RPG's is using one's model collection as a representation of yourself in the game. This just brings the game to "life" just as playing a normal game of 40K does as you can visualize the "action" My friend plans on starting a deathwatch game and I plan to use one of my models as my character. All I know is that I got dibs on Black Crusade. Thank you Fantasy Flight, you made my day today....

No comments:

Post a Comment