Sunday, May 10, 2020

Completed Thousand Sons Rubrics

Hello everybody,

So I wanted to post pics of my completed squad of rubric marines.  I am currently working on a squad of Tzaangors in which I am using more airbrush for them then I did for the rubrics in terms of getting their skin painted in different shades of blue-grey.  The plan moving forward is finish these tzanngors and then move over to doing my exhaulted sorcerers or Rubric terminators next.  I really want to get this army done as I am excited about my next project in which I might cheat on my Thousand Sons and start it.  Truth be told, I cant stand painting Tzaangors, I really dont know why but I think it has to do with the fact that I have never painted anything like them before since i painted up a daemon army many years ago.

The Daemon army was quite easy as I used just washes on them except for my daementtes in which i used an airbrush for their skin and then used washes on their armor and claws.  I keep telling myself that I cant start my new army until I get this one done but now I am like, if i get done with these tzaangors, then i can cheat and start building them.  We shall see however.  Let me know your thoughts on these.

No comments:

Post a Comment