Thursday, June 3, 2010

Getting back on Track...




Well the good thing is i'm back to working on my sisters of battle. After a couple of days "off" its back to business. Memorial day kind of came by surprise for me and my wife, we scrambled to get to the business of going away for the weekend and spent a wonderful weekend in San Diego visiting such favorite spots such as Coronado and the Gaslamp District. Well, I can say is that I am done with my Dominion squad as well as my "count as" Cannoness. Pics are my finished Dominion Flamer squad complete with Veteran Sister Superior and my Cannoness. I used the variant Sorcha model which will upset some warmachine fans. I had this model laying around and her ice hammer makes a great blessed weapon. I just don't care for the cannoness model that GW currently has. I just hope that when they do re-do them they put out a plastic model with lots of options similar to how they did the plastic Chaos Terminator lord. Options and plastic please, metal is getting very old. Now it time to work on some transports for them before I get started on my next sisters squad. Got to take a break from painting Sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment