Thursday, June 10, 2010

Transport time...



Okay, so I now have 2 squads of sisters done and to complete my "allied" army I need to paint up some transports. I still cant believe that I have almost 20 sisters painted, now all I need to do is paint up a rhino and an immolater and my sisters part of the army is done for now anyways. I still have almost 25 more sisters to paint which I will get to once I pick up some Exorsist tanks so that I can run just a sisters army without any allies.. I am tempted to hold off as I don't know what the future will hold for Sisters of Battle, hopefully new plastic Exorsists. If I ever do them, I am just going to take Space Marine Whirlwinds and convert them as the current model one is just damn too expensive. Pics of my Immolater that is about half way done. Hopefully I will get this done by this weekend to start on the next one.

2 comments:

  1. what do you intend to do next, now that allies rule is sunk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, i talk about that in my next post.. kind of sucks but I did see it coming.

    ReplyDelete